Friday, August 23, 2013

How to unbrick i9003

If you do this you will void your warranty, I am not responsible of it.
If you manage to brick the phone even more I am not responsible for that, you do everything at your own risk.



1. You need two persons in this step because you have to hard-reset your phone.
Open the shell of the phone and search for a hard-reset-button, its nearby the camera and press it with a needle while pressing -volume, Power and Home-button.

If you did it right, phone should boot now in a download-mode.

2. Download Odin below the post.

3. Download Android OS from here http://www.hotfile.com/dl/148016499/...U_SER.zip.html

4. Connect I9003 to the computer with usb-cable. Start Odin, click PDA and choose the I9003XXKPU_I9003XXKPU_I9003SERKPU_HOME.tar, It is newest stock release, then click start and wait to Odin to complete.
5.Take off the usb-cable and let the phone to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

frp

link